Thursday, April 22, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge #3

My guess is that everyone was so busy enjoying the nice Spring weather last week! I know I was.

So we are going to extend our challenge from last week. Take a look at the inspiration pictures from our TTT Challenge #2.

And this week we will randomly choose two lucky winners. Winners that use an image from Shelly's Images will receive their choice of two images from the store. Winners not using an image from Shelly's Images will receive their choice of one image.

5 comments:

  1. I think that is a great idea Shelly....
    Let's do some blog hopping and invite them. What do you think?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! We need our friends to come over to our house to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't resist sharing my flip flop layout.. previous made for another challenge... i will however today make a new card using Shelly's beach scene with flip flop. What a great inspiration those photos were. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entered a card with Shelly's image... great challenge ...beach and flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for both entries Bev. I absolutely thought both were stunning. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete