Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekly wrap up...

This week we've had so much fun and shared so many great ideas! On Monday, we had our exciting DOUBLE RELEASE in the Shelly's Images store! On Tuesday, we kept the excitement rolling with my Tutorial on Alcohol Inking! On Wednesday, I gave you a hint of what this weeks new Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge is. We also found out who won last weeks exciting challenge which was hosted by our own wonderful Marion! I am so looking forward to seeing what is in store for next week! Marion will again be helming the SI Blog, and it is bound to be another fantastically exciting week! Stay tuned for more fun!

Scrappy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great week of inspiration Scrappy! You always give me so many ideas and teach me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Scrappy,
    You made an awesome week here at the blog. I love all the things you made and the tutorial is really stunning....
    I wish a day had more hours to try everything I want...LOL
    Thanks for the fabulous week.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete