Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthday Party - Day 5 Winners!!!

I know I have said it all week, and I must sound like a broken record at this point, but I have had SO MUCH fun this week.
Time is so precious. It is one of the few things in life that you never get a refund on. Once it is spent it is gone forever. I treasure the time that you choose to spend with us. Thank you!
I did get a little birthday money and decided to spend it on my first ever copics. I think I ordered somewhere around 40 markers yesterday and I am so excited to get them. Thanks for all of the ideas. :)
Our winners from Day 5 are....
Post #13 - Annette
Post #15 - Darling Ho
Post #9 - DQ
Post #3 - Sandi
Post #2 - April

7 comments:

  1. Oh Shelly you are so going to Looooove your copics, can remember getting my first ones earlier this year! Can't wait to see your lovely creations using them!! I see I am lucky 13, will be back tomorrow as I am off to bed now, just got a little side tracked lol! Have a wonderful day! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my Shelly you are going to love your copics sweetie I hope you will receive them pretty soon so you can play with them....I just love them. And ladies who won the prizes....have fun with it and congratulations to you all. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a week of fun is soooooooooooooooooo cool!

    congrats to the lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for so many goodies coming from you on your bday. You will love your Copics!! I am off to my high school reunion.....yeeehaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!!!

    I am sure you will really enjoy using your Copics. I only have about 5 of them so far and love using them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shelly - It looks like there are 2 Sandi's, but Celtic Woman was post #3!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Darn it Sandi. I knew that. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete