Monday, July 26, 2010

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Wow... A new Digital Stamp here!

I'm just back from a wonderful vacation in the middle of France.

Yes you read it right... FRANCE...

AAhhhhh..; J'adore cette pays!!!

yes I speak a some French as well.
There was a time when I was exceptionelle well in the French language.
But nowadays it's a bit rusty.... LOL
And to be honest this wonderful Digital Stamp is so resembling of where I was sitting during my vacation. I love to sit in a chair, watch people play in the sand and water and reading a good book.
I took a big big pile of books with me and so did the kids.
But no longer talking about me and my vacation...

Here is what I made with this wonderful Stamp.


Island Life

This image is called Island Life and you can find it HERE in the store.

Don't forget that you get a discount for it just today!



Now on this card I also used some of the freebies from Shelly's Images.

The flipflops can be found Here

and the Towel can be found Here.

Another little sample of Island Life from Min.





And this beautiful card was designed by Scrappy.


Now make sure you don't forget the discount that is only for today on this wonderful Digital Stamp!

Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment.

xxx

Marion

5 comments:

  1. The projects are marvelous! Thank you all for your hard work to show us the projects that can be made with this image.

    And Marion, I can't wait to hear all about your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image.
    Oh this looks like a wonderful peaceful place to be.....I so want to be there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what wondeful projects Min and Marion! So happy to hear that you have been enjoying France! Good for you! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful job ladies! My image is sitting here waiting to be colored in which is on my "to do" list this week :-)
    France sounds wonderful!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the digi stamp and especially the projects using it! Makes you want to go jump in the water to cool off!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete