Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fab Follower of the Week!




Happy Wednesday and WELCOME to this week's Fab Follower of the Week!!

Today we'd like to congratulate Gloria, blogger of Lil' Cabin In The Woods on being our Fab Follower of the week here at Shelly's Images.

If you haven't visited Ms. Gloria's Lil' Cabin In The Woods, you really should - the cabin is cozy and the projects are just awesome. One of my favorites is her Do Something Creative - Everyday post.

What a neat-o project!! This project really inspires me to get out the vinyl I've been hanging on to for so long and get it on my walls!!

Thanks for the inspiration Gloria and THANK YOU for being one of our Fabulous Followers at Shelly's Images!

Hugs!

~Min~

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Gloria! I am off to your blog to leave a little love there too. :)

    ReplyDelete