Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11-2-10 Tutorial Tuesday

This week at Shelly's Images, we are featuring the image, Best Gift.

If you are like me, you are always looking for stocking stuffers for Christmas, or maybe just a small cute gift to give co-workers.

Today's tutorial is a recipe for Snowman soup. Perfect for a stocking stuffer or just a little gift to say, "I'm thinking of you."


Supplies You Will Need:

Individual packets of hot chocolate mix
Bag of Hershey's Chocolate Kisses
Bag of Mini Marshmallows
Candy Canes
Cellophane Candy or Treat bags
Cardstock, Digi Images & other goodies to
decorate your bag topper.

The first thing you want to do is assemble and decorate your
bag toppers.

I used the following poem one on side of the bag topper:

Snowman Soup

Was told you've been real good this year.
Always glad to hear it!
With freezing weather drawing near,
You'll need to warm the spirit.

So here's a little Snowman Soup
Complete with stirring stick.
Add hot water, sip it slow.
It's sure to do the trick



Next, fill each treat bag with the following goodies:

1 individual pack hot chocolate mix
3 Hershey's chocolate kisses
10-15 mini-marshmallows
1 Candy Cane


Fold over each bag, attach your bag topper with staples
or your favorite adhesive. (I used my ATG and staples both) All done!
Now you have a cute little stocking stuffer!


Finished Snowman Soup Packet:






Back of image/topper:






Hope you enjoyed today's Tutorial!

Join us on Thursday for our new challenge!

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous little stocking filler and could be used as a place setting on a table too. Thanks - Paulien L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Sammi! My kids would love this in their stocking. And I agree with Pauline. I think it would be so cute on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just way too cute Sammi! I LOVE Snowman Soup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you ladies enjoyed the tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete