Monday, November 15, 2010

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Good MONDAY Morning everyone! I hope you are already having a great day today! It's MARVELOUS MONDAY for all of us at Shelly's Images!

We LOVE Mondays here because this is the day we get to showcase something FAB and funky that is in the SI STORE! After you check out what my extremely talented DT friends have created below, be sure to head over to the SI STORE for a look!

Scrappy (erm...that's me, and I apparently speak in 3rd person...!) made a nightlight to fit in with her holiday decor and to light the way on those endless trips to check on her little one throughout the night!


Marion made this beautiful card with a real jingly, jangly jingle bell for someone special this holiday season!
Scrappy (I can't help myself...so I'm back...!) made this to send to someone in her large 'Ho Family'!

Sammi made this awesome ornament to trim her tree in true SI fashion!

Scrappy (yep...me again!) made this giftbox, which will also be featured in tommorrows tutorial!

Min - made this cool Christmas Card featuring the man in red saying it as only he can!

Don't forget the TTT Challenge is still open RIGHT HERE! Today's MARVELOUS MONDAY digi would be perfect
for the challenge too! We can't wait to see what you make!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! These are amazing projects girls!

    Min - Awesome coloring and I love your DP.

    Sammi - your ornament is just beautiful. I sooo want to hang that on my tree.

    Marion - you truly captured Santa's personality with your coloring. He just leaps from your card.

    And Scrappy - what an inspiration! I can't wait to see the tutorial and I HAVE to know how you made the night light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also anxious to see how to make the night light. As a Santa lover, I love everyone's projects.
    ~pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects, girls! I love them all! Shelly's Images is definitely in the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects girls, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very cool samples, ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Pat....we will try to bribe Scrappy into showing us how. :) Thanks for dropping in and commenting everyone. Your comments mean so much to us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects girls, lovely Santa image Shelly, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete