Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Technique Tuesday Matchbox with Prancer

Matchbox with Prancer.

Today I want to show you how I dressed up the matchbox with an image from Shelly.
I choose to work with Prancer. I love this beautiful image of him.
First of all I took the messurements of the box and choose the paper I want to work with.



Then you cut the the papers to the right size for the top and the front of the box.
I cut leaves with my Martha Stewart puch out of Green bazzil cardstock and the holy with a Nellie punch.
And then I colored the image of Prancer.


After that I cut the image on size and rounded the corners. I stamped the word on DCP paper and cut and embossed it with an oval nestabilitie and colored the edges with distress ink Peeled paint.


I took some transparent pearls and colored them with the airbrush.

Then I assembled the whole box with all the parts that are now ready.


Hope you like it and make one too and show it to us!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful tutorial Marion. I love seeing your projects in progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tutorial and love that match box. Sandi

    ReplyDelete