Friday, April 1, 2011

A Freebie For You!


TGIF!

And no....this isn't an April Fool's joke.  Although, if you are like me you are on the lookout around your house this morning.  I have alot of pranksters in my family so I have to be VERY careful!

Today for Fabulous Freebie Friday we would like to share our basket template with you.  Be sure to get all the instructions for using our template by checking out our Tutorial Tuesday post.




If you drop in to get our template please leave us a little note.  We love to hear from you.  And would love even more to have you share any projects that you make!

Our Shelly's Images April Newsletter has just been emailed.  If you missed it you can see an archive version here.  Be sure to sign up for our Newsletter and enter for our April Free Image Giveaway.

Have a Fabulous Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Shelly - It's a good thing that I read the newsletter! I missed the Tuesday tutorial, so I'm heading over there now for the instructions. Cool basket!!
    ♥ Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE! I am so happy that the newsletter is coming in handy. I always wonder how many really get good use of the newsletters. Thanks Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your basket... i gonna make one
    if it works i will let you know!
    greetings
    Anita
    http://alle-mooie-dingen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this templete; it's great! I have been needing one and can't wait to read the tutorial and make one. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shelley for this freebie , I will certainly be making some for easter for my grandchildren - will let you see a picture when done - Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the template freebie...will check into the tutorial :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited about my friends making this basket. I can't wait to see some projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the template Shelly, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete