Sunday, April 17, 2011

Please Join Us.....

In welcoming our newest Design Team Girlies!
Thank you to EVERYONE who submitted your applications!  If you weren't chosen, please remember we have our weekly guest design team members and we'd love to have you join us there!

Drum roll please - From the U.S.A, weighing in at.....oops, sorry, we watched boxing at out house this past weekend.  LOL
Please join me in welcoming
Darlene Pavlick, Jen Leeflang, and Heather Santos



From the USA, please welcome Darlene Pavlick of Dar's Crafty Creations.  Darlene has been a regular fixture at our CDAC group (if you haven't joined, we'd love to have you).

Hi!  I’m Darlene Pavlick and I live in Akron, Ohio.  Husband, Mark and I, are originally from Pittsburgh, PA and that is where our families reside.  I have one daughter who is married with two teenage children and her own accounting business.  She is the one who got me started in paper crafting about 8 years ago.  She was selling Creative Memories and her friend Mindy (a fellow scrapper) was selling Stampin’ Up … to make a long story short, that’s where it all began and I’ve been paper crafting every day since.  It is my passion and mental therapy!  I’ve been blessed to meet SO MANY wonderful ladies around the world, many have become personal friends and I’m not done yet!  GREAT TO MEET YOU!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sharing with us a little South African flair, please welcome Jen Leeflang of ABC - Art, Belly Dancing and Crafting.  Jen was one of our weekly guest designers and we just couldn't let her go!! =)  Jen is also very involved at CDAC.

Hello, I am Jen.  I have been married to Peter for 22 years, and we have three sons, Nicholas (21), Blayne (18) and Kellan (16).  Both Peter and I were born in South Africa, of Dutch immigrant parents who came to South Africa in 1950.
We live in Durban , on the warm and sunny east coast of South Africa.  I have tried my hand at most handcrafts, but my very  favourite one is cardmaking, especially now that I have discovered digistamps.  I love the world of colouring, and discovering the possibilities of colouring the digistamps and developing new techniques is a great joy!
I also love designing, making and beading bellydance costumes and the addition of rhinestones, beads and sequins (which I sew onto my cards) has become my ‘signature’ so I am told!

I am a homeschool tutor in the mornings, crafter in the afternoons and evenings, and a wife and mum all the time.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And our third new team member is Heather Santos of Kurly Q Blogspot.

My name is Heather and I live in the Midwest with my Husband and 3 dogs. I love to create and have done scrapbooking on and off for 10 - 12 years. I was introduced to card-making through Stampin' Up about 3 years ago but did not continue on with it as I was borrowing my sister's things. Recently I discovered digis and card challenges and now I am hooked. I sold my Cricut to buy my ProMarkers and couldn't be happier! There's so much talent out there, and so much to learn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are so excited for the new term here at Shelly's Images.  And I know that all of us will work hard to keep you inspired!  Please leave a little comment here for our new team members.  And I know they would love it if you would drop by their blogs and become a member there too.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to your new Design Team Girls. Good Luck and enjoy, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Welcome Welcome - we're SO GLAD to have you on the team girls!
    Hugs & Happy Days! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls, so nice to have you on the team, hope you have a great time with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team girls! I'm so glad to be able to work with all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the new DT's!! And congratulations Shelly on getting such a great group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Shelly's Images family, ladies! So happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete