Thursday, May 17, 2012

TTT Challenge Winners - C'mon Let's get HAPPY


The entries this week sure made me happy.  Great work everyone!

The Gold Medal Award winner is Glenda from Gilby's Corner.
Congratulations Glenda!  The DT and I felt like this project was perfect for our challenge this week.  How can you not look at this and just be happy!  Great work.

Our Silver Medal Award winner is Karen C. from Busy Honeybees Blog.
Karen, we loved a couple of your projects from this week, but this one was my personal favorite.  There aren't many things that make me any happier than spending a day at the beach.  Lovely, lovely project!

And, Our Bronze Medal Award winner is Ruthie from My Hobby = My Art.  Ruthie you absolutely made us so happy by using our tutorial.  We love seeing projects from the tutorials that we post. Thank you so much!

And the Top Hat Award (first name out of the hat using random.org) is Janette from Cosas de La Janette. Cute, cute project.  And I so agree about copics making me happy.  ;)  Congratulations!

Winners...please email Shelly at shelly@shellysimages.com to receive your gift voucher code.

 Our Gold Medal and Top Hat winners both receive a $3 Gift Voucher.    And our Silver and Bronze Medal winners both receive a
"$3 off an order of $6 or More" (buy one get one free) voucher to our store

All medal winners this week can find the medal badge to display at their blog *here*. We hope that all of our winners this week will proudly display their winning badge.

*NOTICE* - we will be changing our challenges slightly next week.  Be sure to check out our challenge post tomorrow for some fun and exciting changes coming to our challenges.

Time to start creating for our new challenge.  I can't wait to see what you will enter.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Thanks so much for picking my card for your Bronze Medal Award, made my day!!!
    Ruthie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooohoooo hoooo hoooo hooo! Lucky me!

    Thanks for the chance and congrats to the medal winners:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    PS. I have candy up on my blog if anyone is interested in taking a look:0)
    lajanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my Noah's Ark-Two by Two card as the Gold Medal winner. C'mon, you made me Happy :O)
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete